I’m looking for an Angular 4 developer with minimal design skills to build a modernized affiliate site about gifts ideas, which takes inspiration from the site “[url removed, login to view]”. Please check it out as this project will have to function in the same way.
Social sharing and SEO are the modernized aspects of the project. It’s also essential that it will have the same instant loading time of menus, sorting buttons, search and other pages like the site mentioned above. The instant loading and user friendly experience is the sole purpose of using Angular 4 for this project, and I’ll naturally make sure that we have the necessary hosting as well to achieve this.
The project shall include:
- Same width and height as the mentioned site above
- Menu bar that becomes sticky and minimizes when scrolling
- 300 products per page with pagination (no infinite scrolling)
- Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Copy Link buttons + Save to wish list for each product
- Descriptions at the bottom of each category
- Sorting options (Newest, Popular, Price Range)
- Login / Create account
- Search function
- One horizontal ad banner at the top, and two sticky vertical ad banners on both sides
- Responsive on all devices and browsers
- SEO friendly (make sure it can render all content so it’s indexable)
- Fairly easy to administrate the content of the site
Wireframing of the site will be provided to get a visual look of the idea behind, however your suggestions are of course welcomed. It’s a Scandinavian site and some translations will be included.
There is NO DEADLINE. Why? Because just like you are interested in delivering QUALITY WORK, I would like visitors to get an OPTIMAL USER EXPERIENCE. And this is rarely achieved under pressure. So please make sure that you take your time so we can get the project done right.
32 freelancers estão ofertando em média $819 para esse trabalho
I have visited the website : [url removed, login to view] Relevant Skills and Experience 11 yeasr Proposed Milestones $750 USD - Need to negotiate Do you have 10 minute fro quickly discussion ?