I want to start developing a new app and have chosen PhoneGap and jQuery Mobile to build it. For the UI I want to use jQuery Mobile Theme Roller.
This is a very first initial step, a lot more work is planned. I want to go one milestone at a time, and this is the very first one.
The work to be done in this first step is:
- Create the initial project and add jQuery Mobile Theme Roller classes.
- Create a Grunt config file that will: concatenate, uglify, minimize
- To guarantee you read the proposal, Grove, include this word first thing in your cover letter
- The Grunt file will do the above for the CSS, JS and (very importantly) HTML
- I want a directory with three mock jQuery Mobile pages, and the Grunt file will pull all of these individual "pages" and will add them to an [login to view URL] file.
- It does not have more functionality than that for now.
There will be a Trello board with the milestones, and a bitbucket repository to submit your PRs. Once the PR is approved and merged, we consider the milestone completed and we release the payment for that milestone.
This initial milestone is very simple, and I expect to be completed in 3-4 hours tops.
Don't be misled by the apparently small amount on this proposal, since it is only for the boilerplate. If we work together well, then a lot of work is waiting for you :)
* jQuery Mobile
* jQuery Mobile Theme Roller
Looking forward to work with you! :)