We want a D3.js chart within a React.js component, that updates the chart when the data is updated.
- React.js 17.0.1
- d3.js 6.5.0
- Starting with the stacked bar chart provided in the attached files, alter the chart so to display with a pair of stacked bars like the attached file "[login to view URL]"
- Negative values are displayed on the "Costs" stack, positive values are displayed on the "Benefits" stack.
- Datasets are provided within the attached files
- A button to change the datasets is provided in the attached files
- Visual confirmation that the code works (eg: screenshare, video of screen)
- Textfiles for the React.js component, and associated .js or other files
- [login to view URL] for the working version in the freelancers development environment
- Confirmation that the code works in our development environment
7 freelancers estão ofertando em média $107 nesse trabalho
Hello. How are you? I understand what you want exactly and actually I have ever completed D3.js tasks so much. I can do it within the half of your timeline. Hope to discuss with you soon. Thanks.
Hello, the task is easy to do. However your chart is pretty standard, and if this is the final project scope, you'd get better results with higher-level charting lib, while raw d3 is more suitable for custom charts.
Dear Sir, I'm well versed in React.js, and D3.js and can create a stacked bar chart as in the attached png file. Please contact me to take it forward. Best Regards, Swamy