I want to create an AngularJS Grid with the following properties.
1) It must create an N+1 by N+1 matrix from Data that I will retrieve and form from data from a mysql database after some preformatting.
2) The size of N will change according to data retrieved
3) The first row will be String headers
4) The first column will be the same Headers going downwards
4.1) Element in position 0,0 will be empty
5) The data inside the matrix from position (1,1) to (N+1),(N+1) will be numbers ranging from 0.0 to 50.0 with steps of 0.1(500 values)
6) This component should be recreated inside the app 8 times
7) The data except the headers and the first column may vary from matrix 1 to 8
8) Each cell appart from the headers and the first column must be editable.
9) If a change happens to one cell it must be reflected to the other tables as well through some computation if necessary
10) There must be some coloring in the grid cells with the number according to the value inside the cell and it should gradually change. e.g. 0.0 is white 50.0 is dark blue. It could be done in ranges also e.g from 0.0 to 0.5 is white. And the values inbetween will have to be scaled cromatically in a uniform way
The data in position (1,1) is part of an Object the reflects all 8 matrices in position (1,1). If it changes on the 1st matrix it will change the values in matrices 2 to 8 in position (1,1).
I added 2 new files explaining the requirements in better detail
14 freelancers estão ofertando em média €184 para esse trabalho
Hi, I am AngularJS Expert. I can do it! I am ready to start work now. Relevant Skills and Experience Have rich experiences with AngularJS. Proposed Milestones €266 EUR - not fix