- Web server: backend node.js / frontend: React or Vue. Other alternatives: Nest+Next, Express+Next
- Apple MapKit JS for getting the nearest cities from a city and cities within a defined distance/no. of driving hours
- [login to view URL]
- Google Adsense spots
Using Apple MapKit JS, we will get the nearby places/cities within a radius of distance or time: 50,100,200,300,400,500,600 miles and 1h, 2h, 3h, 4h, 5h, 6h, 7h, 8h from me.
- header selector to find places x miles/hours away from me
- sidebar searchbar with time/distance field (1 hour, 2 hours, 3 hours, 100 miles, 200 miles, 300 miles) and city name field; Auto-detect device’s geolocation & auto-complete location field (get coordinates, geocode coordinates to city) when accessing pages such as 100 miles from me; Search when auto-complete is done);
- Cookies popup
- Multilanguage module; create language (eg.: /ro , /it, /es, /fr) and possibility of translating the strings from .csv or backend;
- Convert miles to km on searchbar and URL when ip is located outside of USA or UK
Structure: see the attached doc.
53 freelancers estão ofertando em média €1874 nesse trabalho
Hi, Alex M. Hope you are well I checked your description in Distance calculator Website using Apple Mapkit JS and Leaflet. I have skill sets that you want to make. Please contact me. Best