We are looking for a developer who can develop a HTML5 recorder for modern browsers (Firefox, Edge, Chrome, Safari). The application needs to be in pure HTML 5/ Java Script and without any plugins (no Flash or Java).
The application has the following requirements:
1. Record audio with a microphone in the wav-format
2. The recorder has to display an alert, when there is no microphone connected
3. Solution only in Java Script
4. The user interface of the recorder has these elements:
a. A running timeline, when the application is recording and in playback-mode
b. Buttons for record, stop, rewind and play
c. A slider for audio volume
5. The recorder should load request parameters at start time
a. The maximum time for a record
b. The link of a present record, ready for playback
c. The path for the record to save
d. Some user specific data
Requirements of the technology and the structure of the application
1. Use separate files for HTML, Java Script and CSS
2. For CSS use Bootstrap (Version 3.3.6).
3. For the recorder buttons use the video player icons from Font Awesome (Version 4.5.0)
We already have a Java applet version of the recorder. This Java applet could be the template for the HTML5 version. You will get a screenshot of the recorder with a detailed list of the requirements. Furthermore we will give you a link to a working example.
Open this link for a first look: [login to view URL]
The offer is for the frond-end application development only, all server based processes will be handled by us.
Fluency in English or German and good communication is a must!
We would like to add the following additional requirements:
1. Record audio with a microphone in the mp3-format if possible. If not, the wav-format is acceptable.
2. The audio file has to be uploaded by a function to a server by a post request.
23 freelancers estão ofertando em média €2075 nesse trabalho
I will implement it with the audio api in html5. Please I need this project. My Skype name is ettaegbe. Whatsapp +237678726082, Facebook : Etta Egbe Joseph or joeyzybrown Thanks for your understanding