Need to develop a blog section for boundless-commerce.com. Blog consists of 2 pages (files):
1) /blog - page with a list of blog posts and pagination.
2) /blog/[uid] - Post's page.
Models are already designed in the Prismic as well as some basic code for blog.
Technical stack: [login to view URL], TypeScript, Prismic
Valid semantic HTML markup with schema.org.
Types for data models should be specified.
Mockups are attached.
You also need to patch [login to view URL], so it contains all links to the blog posts.
Some comments for pages:
- Only published posts should be displayed
- Posts should be sorted by the data['publication-date'] desc
- If there is a pagination, appropriate link rel="next/prev" href="..." / should be added to the head
- The Canonical link should be in the head link rel="canonical" href="domain/blog" /
- Should be [login to view URL] ItemList with links to a post page (position should conider pagination), example: [login to view URL]
- If there is not a first page, all titles (og:title and title) should be prefixed fith: "Page N of M: Boundless commerce blog"
- H1: if data.custom-header is specified - this should be used instead of title.
- BreadCrumbs - [login to view URL] markup
- Meta descripion: if data.meta-description is specified - use it, if not use short-description.
- Og:description: if data.og-descrption is specified - use it, if not use data.meta-description, if not use short-description.
- og:type, og:title, og:url, og:image (use appropriate size) should be also specified
- Use article markup: [login to view URL]
- Tags is a text field, split it by comma, trim each element and output in appropriate tag.
- Author: if twitter link is specified - show "Follow at [link](target=_blank)"
Make pull request. Lint the code before delivery (yarn run lint).