CGMuse is a boutique animation and animated app development company. Our first app, "Real World Dinosaurs", is on iTunes (iPad) along with its companion app "Real World Dinosaurs Mini" (iPhone). "Real World Dinosaurs" was selected for the Showcase for Innovative Mobile Apps at SIGGRAPH, the premiere international computer graphics conference.
The programmer will be working on an upcoming app, slated for release in early 2016. S/he will receive credits on the app and will report directly to the Creative Lead.
Interested applicants should TAKE A LOOK AT THE CODE ON GITHUB's SITE
( [url removed, login to view] ) BEFORE APPLYING.
Preference will be given to qualified candidates able to begin immediately upon accepting the offer. WE ARE LOOKING FOR A BID BASED UPON THE QUOTED HOURLY RATE.
Applicants must have:
* PREFER Greater New York area resident, available for occasional in-person conferences if necessary
* A portfolio of work to show
* References attesting to their coding skills and their ethics, including at least one reference from a former employer of any kind.
This is an interactive storybook app made using the open source PBS HTML5-Storybook engine. The project is mostly complete, however a few features are needed as finishing touches. Other apps with such features can be seen on the engine's Github page
( [url removed, login to view] )
The programmer will implement features so that app will:
* Work offline.
* Play as both an iOS and Android PhoneGap app.
* Have a custom loading screen.
* Have a device orientation feature.
* Prevent the player from advancing to the next page if they have not selected the correct choice.
15 freelancers estão ofertando em média $32/hora nesse trabalho