My asp.net Website have a photo uploading interface. The user can browse the photo and upload to server. [url removed, login to view]
If the user needs, he can rotate the photo before sending it. I use client-side photo resizing before sending the photo to server. I use a java-script to resize the photo. I am using [url removed, login to view] to send the image to the server.
This interface is supposed to work in all browsers and mobile devices. But it is not working in iphone safari browser. However it works fine in chrome's iPhone emulator, ie, chrome's iPhone emulator cannot be used to debug my interface.
How to reproduce two of the issue is mentioned below.
Use iphone-6 safari browser. Click "Browse" in the link I gave. Take a pic using camera. Important - it need to be in vertical mode. You can see large black padding on one side
In Mac Safari or iphone safari, select photo. Rotate photo and click next. It will show the loading page for ever.
The [url removed, login to view] method I am using to upload to server works for 95% of cases, but 5% it fails. The error catching works only in the debug mode. Once deployed to server the error details are not visible.
I am looking for an expert who can either fix the current code and make it robust, OR, build a robust solution from scratch. The final product have to developed for the best User-Experience & Design.
Following are the support I am looking from experts.
1) Proper test set up. Need to have following devices (your own or rented)
1.a) iphone-6 or above
1.b) Andriod phone
1.c) Ipad any version
1.d) In PC, need Chrome, IE, firefox. In Mac, safari.
2) Visual Studio 2013
4) Need to know ASP.NET. Because the project is webforms project
5) Good skills on communication and patience for co-working
If you have the above items with you, then please bid. When you bid, please let me know the following details. Bids without answers to the below questions will not be considered.
1) How you will test? What is the test plan that will be most effective for this project. How you will test in the devices during development phase.
2) Considering the above mentioned issues in my current site, for a perfect & robust solution, what shall we do? Develop entirely a new solution from scratch or fix the bugs in the current solution?
Only serious bidders bid. Once this project is successfully completed, I need more features to added into this project, so I will hire you on hourly basis.
To conclude, following are my expectations for the final product you will deliver to me. The are the list of most important features that need to work perfectly across all browsers, devices
1) Browsers and Devices
1.a) iphone-6 or above
1.b) Andriod phone
1.d) In PC, need Chrome, IE, firefox. In Mac, Safari
2) Image rotation have to be automatically corrected, displayed and uploaded.
3) In case of any image manipulation like image-resizing, it have to be high quality image. Simple canvas operation is not sufficient.
4) Perfect fitting of the width of webpage & photos in all mobile devices and browsers
5) User-friendliness, look and feel.
6) All the above requirements and features need to be working not only in development setup but also in production environment.
7) Any bugs issued faced for one month, after sending the product to release, needed to be addressed.
8) Any sort of milestone will be created only if you solve the issues currently I have mentioned. I need to make sure you are the capable expert for the particular issues I am facing in my project.
9) Milestone release will be done after the solution is proven in the production. Creation of intermittent milestones will be done once you solve issues.
Kindly let me know you agree that above and lets start the project.
Thanks in advance.
30 freelancers estão ofertando em média $707 para esse trabalho
Have worked extensively on ASP.NET and JS as well. ✔ Ultra Fast ✔ Best Rated ✔ Certified in Web Programming. Revising my bid to make it end to end working.
I am interested on your project and i can develop it as u want. I have experiences of 7+ years on the various scope of IT business. Please discuss with me about project more detail. Thanks.