Is currently searching for an experience senior system engineer with following criteria and qualification;
Position requires travelling in ASEAN region, more extensively in the first year of the engagement.
Responsibilities of the expert include:
• Setup and maintain ICT environments both at ASEAN Secretariat, ASEAN Member States and internally within the project and updating relevant technical documentation;
• Technical coordination and collaboration with other experts.
• Delivery of trainings on up-keep of ICT systems to government clients in the ASEAN Member States;
• Provisions of relevant support for other technical tasks;
• Contribution to the technical outputs of the project and their quality assurance.
Qualifications and skills for expert:
• At least a University Degree in Computer Science or a relevant, directly related discipline;
• An excellent verbal and written command of English is essential. Knowledge of any ASEAN languages would be an added advantage;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Excellent organization and technical management skills;
• Ability to work and communicate effectively in a multi-cultural environment;
• Ability to work both independently and as a strong team player;
• Strong analytical ability and focus towards problem solution;
• Ability to learn new skills, absorb and apply new knowledge and skills quickly;
• Experience working in the international environment would be an advantage.
General professional experience:
• At least 7 years of professional experience as a Systems Engineer;
• Professional experience in projects related to modernization of Customs IT systems would be an advantage.
Specific professional experience:
• At least 3 years experience working with JEE and Java Application Servers, SQL databases, Active Directories and Linux operating systems;
• Extensive working experience with Linux OS;
• In-depth knowledge and extensive working experience of Linux shell commands and scripting;
• Working experience setting up and maintaining Git or other source code versioning systems;
• Working experience and ability to setup and configure the following platforms would be a serious advantage: JBoss Wildfly, JBoss Keycloak, OpenDJ, Nginx, ArtemisMQ, PostgreSQL, Apache Cassandra;
• Knowledge in networking, security and management and configuration of firewalls would be an advantage;
• Working experience setting up and maintaining Helpdesk and Incident and Problem Management systems would be an advantage;
• Working experience with setting up and maintaining Docker installations would be an advantage;
• Experience in delivery of trainings on up-keep of IT Systems, especially to public sector clients.
• Experience in technical documentation writing would be an advantage;
• Experience in supporting regional distributed IT systems that are based on electronic message exchange would be a real added value.
9 freelancers estão ofertando em média $2281 para esse trabalho
Hi, This is Paul Devanesn has done [login to view URL] and [login to view URL] from IIT Madras. I am a tech savvy person, more than a decade I am developing and delivering applications on Java based technologies. I am a certified Java profess Mais