looking for complete (100%) self-working independent freelancer to join existing team.
this job ***IS NOT*** for WebRTC beginers...
1. we already build complete Web based WebRTC solution, one of the most advanced solution in the market.
2. our solution using also our innovative WebRTC C++ client (Windows) that captures the host desktop & windows and streams in real-time to standard browser peers and even act as remote controller for those remote browser based participants.
3. we would like to build a server based c++ WEBRTC SFU (develop a new server from scratch, and not implmenting/customizing exsiting known solutions) based on latest c++ libwebrtc 91 to support large audience in room (10-100 participants) and also record existing A/V/SS streams in existing meetings, based on latest WebRTC c++ library used also by our broadcasting screen share client.
4. there is optional option to build SFU server based on C#/ASP.NET with integrated MixedReality-WebRTC c# library.
5. for WebRTC Signalling we use Frozen Mountain WebSync library who built upon The CometD / Bayeux protocol ([login to view URL]). SFU server will connect with existing peers using WebSync server protocols as well.
7. job is only for serious real talented C++ or C# coder who has lot of experience with both Networking and WEBRTC servers/clients on both Windows and JS. this job is not for WebRTC beginers...
8. C#/ASP.NET knowledge is big bonus. our server is written on ASP.NET dotnet 4.8/IIS.