1. Allow user to specify NUMBER_OF_WORDS "Number of Words to Replace with Blanks" -- this specifies the number of words that will be replaced in each iteration.
2. Allow user to specify NUMBER_OF_ITERATIONS "Number of Iterations" -- this defines the number of times that the replacement engine will run so that the student can generate 1 - N memory exercises with different words replaced in each iteration.
3. Allow user to specify EXCLUDED_WORDS "Unimportant Words to Exclude from Replacement" -- this allows the user to specify words such as "and, the, an, a, etc."
1. Provide textbox to input SOURCE_CONTENT of one or more sentences with punctuation
Click "Go" Button
1. Parse the SOURCE_CONTENT into an ordered list of words and punctuation
2. Mark unimportant words using the EXCLUDED_WORDS list
3. From the remaining words, randomly select NUMBER_OF_WORDS from the ordered list to create a REPLACED_WORDS array
4. Create a TARGET_CONTENT ordered list of words and punctuation by using the SOURCE_CONTENT and replacing the text value of the REPLACED_WORDS with blanks.
5. Print the TARGET_CONTENT including the blanks
6. Print the array of REPLACED_WORDS underneath the TARGET_CONTENT as hints for the student to write in the blank
If there are more than one iteration, print a PAGE_BREAK in HTML and repeat the process.
See attached files for user interface.
1. screencast showing that your solution works
The file should include appropriate twitter bootstrap and other libraries from source locations (Google CDN for example).
Project to be completed as a jQuery plugin, using twitter bootstrap. Deliverables will be a zip containing relevant files and a working demo on my server.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $307 for this job
I have 9+ years of exp in c c++ java j2ee hibernate spring webservices databases. Done multiple projects like this and almost proficient in design patterns..Checkout my completion rate and reviews.