Project scope: Initially setup a test demo on AWS instant to do all listed tasks, installations items and KT below, after fully tested and approved, the project will be implemented on production server.
Tasks: Expected tasks to be accomplish for both demo and production implementations are:
- Send/receive chat message from browser for any selected user from a user list using XMPP and its supporting protocols.
- Send/receive Video/voice call from browser “Peer to peer” for any user from a user list with answering capability and establishing a conversation using WebRTC and its supporting protocols.
- Send/receive chat message from Mobil App
- Send/ receive call from Mobil App
- Send / receive Video from Mobil App
- Create group
- Create broadcast list
- Show Online, away and offline status
- Show Last seen time
- Delete message
- Mute chat
- Push notifications
- Message read mark
- Send gift
- Send smiley
- Send sticker
- Send pjoy
- Image or Video upload
- File upload such as Word, PDF etc..
- Location attach
- Contact attach
- Archive chat
Installation: Setup on demo and production AWS instant the items as follow:
- Provider need install any open source of anything to SSL on AWS instant to allow for https because WebRTC need ssl to work.
- Provider will install Mongodb, IP, GIT, YII, load chat folder on the demo AWS instant, no need for Node.js or [login to view URL]
- Provider will install and configure XMPP ejabberd server on demo AWS.
- Provider will configure XMPP ejabbered to work with our exiting MongoDB.
- Provider will setup Authentication to the XMPP ejabberd server using our exiting Website and MongoDB.
- Provider will integrate WebRTC setup to past firewalls, using needed protocol such as ICE/STUN/TURN.
- Provider will setup/configure/integration of WebRTC for peer to peer voice call/video call and Jingle or similar protocol for signaling to be able call any of the user in list.
- Provider will setup test Mobil App API to connect to the XMPP ejabberd server and WebRTC and our Website to a Mobil App.
- Provider will test voice call/Video call and text chat from a simple Android Mobil App.
Production implementation: Move demo setup to production implementation to work fully with our existing system using already PHP/JS/ HTML design with same requirements in demo.
Note: Provider developer need to guide one of the Client developer team to install and configure software for the project over Teamview for production implementation.
Knowleged Transfer “KT”: KT for our team for each step of the implementation to be able to install the project on any new server in the future. provide KT on all items in expected tasks to accomplished
- Also provide KT on Installing XMPP ejabbered, WebRTC, Jingle [login to view URL], ICE/STUN/TURN to our team.
Client will provide: .perm key to a test AWS instant, chat folder with existing message html and JS that were used for client Node.js and [login to view URL] message system, partial Mongodb database needed to complete the demo.