I currently have a website [url removed, login to view] It uses magento, and it is too slow. It takes too many steps, and does not function like I need it too. I want my site to function like [url removed, login to view], but look like the mock up I have attached to this project. I am open to any CMS that operates as fast as grocerygogo. I do not want someone to design me a "custom" back end. I had someone do this on my first site, and it was complete garbage. My site needs some customization.
1. It needs to be able to have a delivery fee of 3.99, but I will have an option to have Small Wood Plaza apartment complex residents to select free delivery.
2. I need to be able to easily import and export products on the site using excel.
3. I need to be able to raise prices when groceries go up. For example if I need to raise everything in the dairy dept 20%, I need to be able to do so.
4.I need the customer to be able to select a day and time for their groceries to be delivered. These are one hour time blocks 4-5,5-6,6-7 You can see how this is done on my fastclickgrocery website.
5. I need the option of having multiple locations. I will have one location in dallas and one in indiana. I need to be able to tell these orders apart.
6. I need to be able to batch orders to make shopping for them easier.
7. I need to be able to tell what isle of the store the items can be found on the order sheets.
8. The delivery fee will vary from each location dallas delivery fee will be more than indiana. So when they select shipping, they need to be able to select the fee depending on the location.