Our requirements are specific, and we are looking for a developer that can exceed our expectations.
We require a CMS/LMS using Moodle platform. It should enable at minimum
* Content managing (resources)
* Quizzes with different kinds of questions
* Database activities
* Peer assessment
* points for user activity
* Report book
At a minimum, we should be able to:
* have full control over all settings for a course
* choice of course formats such as - by week, by topic or a discussion-focused social format
* array of course activities - Forums, Journals, Quizzes, Resources, Choices and Assignments
* course listing shows descriptions for every course on the server, including accessibility to guests
* emphasis on strong security throughout
* student can keep online notes and journal
* sophisticated testing true false, multiple choice, short answer
* automatic scoring of testing including feedback from instructor with links to appropriate content plus many other features
* grading kept in organized system providing multiple options for the Instructor
* students can upload their assignments (any file format) to the server - they are date-stamped
* access can be assigned to instructors, student, administrators and guests
* instructors can keep track of student involvement with content as well as monitor and get reports on other aspects of the students learning
We are looking to:
* have atleast 15 courses on going.
* 10 administrators (expandable to 50)
* 500 students (expandable to 5000)
* 24*7 availability
* ecommerce/shopping cart using paypal
* have a web design that fits the concept of Teaching College Students English, Humanities, Sociology. Contemporary easy to understand/navigate.
Please give your firm quote based on above requirements, and include info on any similar projects done/attempted. We will need 2 references (in 2 seperate countries). Also kindly indicate what are your service deliverables and guarantees. Please also indicate turn around time for this project.
You may wish to recommend another open source CMS/LMS platform/API.
Please review LMS SOW and LMS to understand our requirements in detail.
8 freelancers estão ofertando em média $2000 para este trabalho
I am a moodle administrator and consultant, I have been working with moodle since 2003, I run 5 modle based sites, over 30.000 students, I can handle this job.