We need helping make a few modifications to our site - [url removed, login to view]
We're looking for someone with the following:
1. Experience using YooTools
2. Able to complete this project by 1/29/10.
If you bid on this, please tell me which YooThemes/YooTools site(s) you have worked on.
Project Specification --------------
On All Pages
1. make left bar be percentage not pixel, so that it shrinks on smaller screens.
2. Shrink newsletter name and email box. Show me how to change this.
3. Shrink height of grey bar in header
On Template Library Page ([url removed, login to view])
1. The landing page should begin with a paragraph of intro text followed by a list of all the template titles organized by category. Basically, take the current page, add a paragraph of text at the top, and then list the page titles under each of the category names.
On Home Page
1. Fix the menus. People complain that the drop down menus get in their way when the mouse accidentally goes over it. The drop down covers the whole screen. What are our options? Maybe we change it for the home page (showing just Tier 1 menus) and leave it for the rest.
2. Make YooCarousel display at 600 px (or the equivalent in %), and shrink the module displaying the text "Your Green Team Toolkit."
3. The height of the grey bar under YooCarousel should be cut in half.
4. Indent the bullet points in the tile pages of the YooCarousel.
5. The text under "Your Green Team Toolkit" should be indented on both the left and right side.
6. We want the Home page to be a single panel, and all other pages to be two panels.
6a. Bring "Get new Tools" into the content section.
6b. Move Interesting Articles into the content section so that it displays in 2 columns. It should look just like Feature News section here - [url removed, login to view]
7. Each Interesting Article item should display with: (1) linked title, (2) author's name, but NOT date, (3) Image, (4) 3-4 lines of intro text ending with "…"
8. Add a Twitter module in the third column of the content section on the homepage. It should look like the one here - [url removed, login to view] <- the one on the left, not the one at the top
9. Put an Advertisement module between the Get New Tools and Twitter modules.