I need someone to help figuring out why my Joomla website has stopped showing ads on the website, except for once in a while a pop up ad. On mobile they showed as normal for a while longer but also gone by now. Some pop up ad and some article ads still show up once in a while only.
I think it happened after last update but not sure as I did not check for the ads.
Offer 25 Euro for the fix. Should take less than an hour. You can have a look at it and accept the job or refuse if you think it take to long for 25 euro and I go to net on the list.
Next update will maybe fix it but if 25 euro can fix it today I am willing to try.
I have checked source code and it is correct. It is supposed to be in top header and I have it placed in my template where I can put codes in header tags. That might be the issue after last upgrade but I do not know as coding is not profession.
It always worked fine but of course now that we are about to really start up this website (January) the ads go a mess.
[login to view URL] Try on phone and on computer and you see on computer sometimes a pop up come when clicking an article but that is it. On mobile sometimes a pop up, seldom in articles and sometimes you see the space ready for ad in articles but ad not there.
IMPORTANT: I only give the job to a person who has read the whole description and accept that the payment he offered to do the job for is final and maximum payment is 25 Euro unless his bid is lower. If you try to raise your bid after we start talking, you will not get hired. Also, let me know you read the whole project before auto reply to me by stating you have read it it all and accept my terms.