We are a popular 3rd party Joomla extensions provider. We are planning a major release this quarter for one of our extensions, and want to test our extension. Following are the specific requirements:
1. Read the product description and documentation. We will provide you with the details.
2. Install the extension on Joomla website. Alternatively we can also provide you with an installation that you can test.
3. Play with the extension, identify the use cases and learn how it works from a user perspective.
4. Write a test plan and review it with us before proceeding
5. Write test cases for each user scenario as per the test plan along with its variations in different conditions (normal, abnormal, boundary etc...). The test cases must have at-least 95% coverage of the product.
6. Review the test cases with us and incorporate feedback.
7. Run the test cases and report results - test case id, test case executed, expected result, actual result.
8. Retest the bugs as we fix them.
9. Provide general feedback on software usability as you test the software.
You must have at-least 2-3 years of experience in manual testing, and test case design. Apply only if you have experience in Joomla and manual testing. I will provide more information about the extension when you apply. Please do not hesitate to ask clarification questions.