I have a professional design created by an agency I need converted to Joomla.
I need Virtuemart setup, and products ported over from an old system. This system is front-end access only, so products must be copied over and pasted into VM. There are also product links. This means one product can have addon products other product may not have. In addition you can remove some parts of a product and replace with another.
All this stuff should be pretty basic as you have the solution available on the old website.
Orders and payments from the website should be send in a file to a FTP server via SSL in a pre-defined format. If the file is successfully added to FTP the order is OK. If the connection times out or lost, the order is incomplete.
The site must be cross-browser compatible.
Other VM stuff:
- Less than 200 main products.
- Less than 20 optional addon products.
- Less than 20 optional removable products.
- User accounts where user name = cellular phone number. Pin code activation via SMS.
Other Joomla stuff:
- ~10 pages / articles
Other system stuff:
- Ability to upload images in a specific format to a monitored folder. When images are put in this folder the system should resize and put on the webside ontop of a banner, within an area defined in CSS. This will be explained to the smallest detail.
Final quality control of project is done together. Documentation required. Communication required via Skype (in addition to other services if any).
Post-publish support for 1 month. Support within 1 hour after problem or flaw is reported is required.
Project is STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL. A CA must be signed prior to project start.
15 freelancers estão ofertando em média $790 para este trabalho
My name is Harin.I am interested in this job.I understand your job and i will immediately start working on [url removed, login to view] budget is 800$ and i will complete it in 7days. I have 4+ experience in Joomla,PHP,Wordpress,HTML,[url removed, login to view] Mais