I need a Professional to spruce up and test a booking website:
- Make the Homepage as professional and credible as possible adding a few eye catching yet uncomplicated effects to the search module, blocks, gif animation, etc. as it now looks a bit too amateurish.
- Mosets Tree is the present directory extension. Make it work faultlessly with all its components, and again improve the present graphics of the listing summary to make it as pleasant as possible to the end user. Also improve dramatically the looks and functionality of the advanced search. If I could have some sort of map in the front page (and not only as a link as it is now), then even better. Should you see more fit to use another component instead of Mosets Tree just let me know.
- Improve the looks and functionality of the present booking module adding another small drop down field and a fancier pop-up calendar, only registered members must be able to send a booking (no payment facility or anything else needed, once the booking has been sent an email will be forwarded to the administrator, that's the end of it).
- Link the listing headers from Mosets Tree to the tab field of the above-mentioned booking module.
- Add a cell phone mandatory field in the registration module as it’s presently not there.
- Thorough testing of everything, frontend, usermenu, links, booking, newsletter, ensure that everything works faultlessly.
- The website, especially the research, has to run pretty quick, should preferably have some sort of SSL security and maybe Search Engine Optimization.
- I’m working locally and I will need this website to be uploaded to the server I’ll give you in the last week of February, I think that'll give you virtually no time constraints given the small-ish project.
The website is in Italian, all pretty straightforward but if you need help with the translation or ANYTHING else I’ll always be there to help. Which language you use is irrelevant as long as you tell me how to translate it if I cannot work out which files to touch.
Graphics and functionality will be my main concerns in choosing the freelancer, thank you very much for your interest.
From the first bids I got I think some may have misjudged the task here, nothing monumental to do, it's a simple website with 6 pages (5 of which you probably won't even need to touch), needs an overall spruce up but everything is there already, I'm therefore not considering bids above the range I set. Regards