Firstly, if i remember correctly. With virtuemart, once you have completed a sale you then get forwarded to the payment page. I.E we could stop the sale at this point, before they pay.
This means that the sale would be sent to us, but they will not have paid?
If this is true then i have listed the process we would like to follow below.
1. Client adds all items they would like to purchase to the cart (there needs to be more info collected for each item. i.e time slot, number of players, date) I think this should be possible right?
2. They carry on with the sale until the step before payment.
3. At this point instead of forwarding them to the url for payment
they get sent to another page explaining the process from here!
also we will get an E-Mail with the order.
4. We then confirm the details, and if all is OK then we can change
the order to reserved in backend. (new Option??)
5. They then get an E-mail with the link to finish the payment via
our website. (The step after we stopped in Virtuemart in step 2)
With options for paypal, servired and bank transfer.
6. This then finishes the sale and they are forwarded to the download
area to download their vouchers. (unless they pay by banktransfer,
then we will have to confirm their order manually before they are
E-Mailed the download instructions.
OK, so i hope you followed that.
Next we need some payment terms.
1. If it is less than 8 week until the green fee then full payment is
2. If it is more than 8 weeks until the green fee then a 20% deposit
is required, but also give the option to pay in full.
3. If a deposit is taken then work out the date 8 weeks before and
put it into the invoice stating that the rest of the payment must
be paid by this date.
I need someone with a lot of experience in this field as the job needs to be completed quickly.