I want to control an Arcus DMX-UMD-23 stepper motor. Here is the link to the stepper motor manual and labview software.
[login to view URL]
This motor has a built in integrated stepper controller and can be controlled via a usb port.
1. we want to control the motor via the usb port
2. we want a screeen display switch to send the stepper to "home", home is a limit switch.
3. we want a screen display "switch" that allows us to choose either clockwise or counterclockwise rotation.
4. we want to make changes in the speed of rotation (i.e. the step size), so we need a control on the screen to do that by choosing the step size.
5. we want a box on the screen that given an input of "X steps", when we press the button, the stepper moves that amount of steps.
6. we want a slider on the screen, such that moving the slider moves the stepper. A greater movement of the slider moves the stepper more.
I want to read the frequency from a Keysight 53210A frequency counter. We are using the 2nd port on this counter, and the frequency we will measure is approx. 4600 MHz. I want a display on the screen that shows the frequency and updates once a second. I want the capability to change the update from 1 second to something less.
13 freelancers estão ofertando em média $154 nesse trabalho
Hi, I have seen your requirements and i can achieve your requirements within budget and time. Please let me know, if you need to start the project immediately. Thanks
I am expertise on antenna measurement system. I used LabVIEW to control motors and VNA (keysight) for data acquisition. So I believe I can complete this project.