Using LabVIEW, FPGA & RT softwares, I need a data logger with cRIO-9047 chases for following modules.
I want to log data in RT (FPGA) at 10Khz for no more than 3 minutes.
Two Load Cells, One Accelerometer, linear displacement through encoder, Trigger input by some switch, Speed tracking.
After recording data I want to analyse it specially Accelerometer data and print a report of all loading trends in graphical format.
Data Logging Steps:
REAL TIME TARGET:
1) Initialize and time synchronize two RT NI 9047 chases and wait for analog input from trigger switch.
2) At trigger start logging at 10 KHz for approximately 3 minutes.
3) Save all recorded raw data at USB or SD card. (USB & Card installed at RT chases)
1) Upon connection transfer and save all raw data to host pc.
2) Organize and present all recorded data in a report format.
3) Filter accelerometer data and present it without noise after filtering/ FFT transformation.
5) Print all data in graphical report.
See link for better understanding of project.
[login to view URL]
17 freelancers estão ofertando em média $665 para esse trabalho
I am an expert engineer in the LabVIEW area. I have done a lot of projects with this software and in fact, my main expertise is in implementing industrial and applied projects with LabVIEW...
hello. how are you? I am expert of device and firmware. I know about labview very much. i understood your project description. currently, I am using Labview10.0. if you hire me, i can make good project. Best Regards.
hi, I'm very experienced in labview and have written many codes to collect and process data like yours. in my portfolio is an example where I made a tensile test machine.