We are currently using an OpenOffice .odt file to create our sales proposals. We need the .odt faithfully reproduced in LaTeX and the fields and client logo referenced externally in a text file.
The odt has the following features:
- Client name
- Project title
- Proposal date
- Salesperson contact information
- Client logo (in jpg or png format)
- Hourly billable rate
- Cover page containing the client logo and fields
- A table of contents
- Several sections of free-form text (Section A, Section B, etc)
- Four pages of boilerplate (about the company, client's we've worked with and several images of their logos)
The only typeface that is used is Helvetica.