Credit Report Account/Tradeline Blockage
I needed certain tradelines blocked from showing up on my credit report. All 3 major USA credit bureaus (Equifax, Experian, and Transunion). It's okay if they report later in the future, but I need them blocked for a minimum of 2 weeks to 30 days or more. "blocked" means that they do not show up on my credit report at all. Most of them are credit cards with high limits, but i also have a delinquent charge off acct and student loans (current) that i would prefer to block as well.
There are some tradelines that are showing up on all 3 bureaus, and there are one or two that are only reporting to one bureau.
I need it to be done quickly and cleanly. Some points to consider:
- NO dispute letters whatsoever can be used. Only backdoor or back-office blocking techniques. If you don't know how to do this then do not bid.
- I need this done in 1-2 weeks and it needs to take no more than 30-45 days. In other words, The TOTAL TIME between the time u start and the time the account(s) are no longer showing up on my credit report. The sooner the better.
- if there are any tradelines that you CANNOT block, then please mention this up front.
- 2 or more USA references required. If they live near Atlanta, Georgia, USA this would be good.
- NO FUNDS RELEASED UNTIL WORK IS COMPLETED. We will use [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], or credit report from the bureau's websites to compare before and after tradelines to verify the tradelines no longer are reporting.
- I would prefer if you can block all 3 bureaus. But if you can only block one bureau, then let me know up front.
- I also need to know or be familiar with the process of how you will be blocking the tradelines. NO dispute letters.
NO FUNDS RELEASED FROM ESCROW UNTIL THE AGREED UPON PARTS ARE COMPLETED.