International Lawyer/Senior International Lawyer/Deputy of the Head of Legal Department
$25-50 USD / hora
Global group of Companies – BetliShop is looking for the International Lawyer
- Full legal support of the company's business activities
- Legal examination of documents, including international contracts for compliance with the
law and internal procedures of the company
- Drawing up powers of attorney, conducting business correspondence, negotiating,
- Monitoring the execution of contractual relations, as well as the timely introduction of
necessary changes to the contractual terms
- Verification of constituent documents of counterparties
-Experience with the establishment and legal management process of the holding company
structures overseas, including Latin American countries, Asian-Pacific region, Africa,
Northern America and Australia.
- Experience with drafting of corporate policies, required for the following websites –
gambling, betting, crypto exchanges, marketplace, trading company, freelance company’s
websites, hotel and catering services, legal consultancy services, MTOs websites, payment
processing providers all around the globe.
- Experience with company incorporation process overseas in offshore and on-shore
jurisdictions, including the following – Latin American countries, Asian-Pacific region,
Africa, Northern America and Australia.
- Drafting a particular road map with tight deadlines of the following tasks – company
incorporation process with all stages and deadlines (registration of the local company,
appointment of local directors and shareholders, drafting of the relevant corporate
resolutions, hiring local lawyers and notaries if required and etc.), opening of local banking
accounts with all compliance items and stages required as well as with the exact deadlines in
accordance with the normatives of the Legal Team as well as the exact road map and the full
stages description, required for the process, related to the compliance and verification process
of the accounts in payment providers, payment processing providers and gateways, merchant
acquirer solutions, crypto exchanges as well as fiat-to-crypto and crypto-to-fiat gateways all
around the globe.
- Drafting of reconciliation acts together with the Financial department, experience in the
conduct of internal investigations regarding the debt verification.
- Knowledge of at least 2-3 languages (English, Spanish, French or German)
- Higher legal education
- 3 years experience in a similar position
- Excellent knowledge of international law in the field, connected with the following business
activities: gambling, betting, crypto exchanges, marketplace, trading company, freelance
company’s websites, hotel and catering services, legal consultancy services, MTOs websites,
payment processing providers all around the globe.
- Perfect knowledge of English
What will we offer in return
• Wages above the market;
• 5/2 remote work and flexible schedule;
• Interesting and lively projects, non-standard tasks, the ability to influence the
• Lack of bureaucracy;
• Real growth prospects and opportunities to develop your skills in a global
company by developing and implementing your ideas for our huge community of
ID do Projeto: #37202770
Sobre o projeto
19 freelancers estão ofertando em média $33/hora nesse trabalho
Hello, we can accomplish this work based on the experience we have in the field of civil law and drafting contracts of all kinds, as well as the experience and academic degree we have.