- Links must be on industry theme related website – Web Design
- Links page should be from English language sites only- Link page must be indexed and cached by Google, Yahoo and Bing
- Links must be free, one way, non-reciprocal and static to our website
- Links must be permanent, active, never expire and not require further payments
- The actual page that the link is on must be PR3+
- No more than 30 outbound links on each web page where the link is placed
- Links must be static html text links including the target keyword phrase in the hyperlinked anchor text
- Link page must be search engine friendly, i.e. no redirects, cloaking, framed pages, etc
- Link page should not be excluded by [url removed, login to view], the link must not contain a rel=nofollow tag
- Links should be all from different class C IP ranges
- One link per domain. Links should not be spread across sub domains
- No hidden links. All links must be visible and readable
- No scraped content, mirror sites, link schemes and sites overrun with contextual ads, popups, intrusive advertising, etc.
- No links from article directories or other directories, link exchange, guestbooks, blog comments, classifieds, dynamic links, link farms, link-exchange programs, forums, FFA websites etc
- No links from hacker, illegal, gambling, pornographic or generally black hat sites
- Links must not be labeled sponsored, links, ads etc.
- Links must be manually submitted. Please do not use automated software
- Web sites should not be banned by Google, Yahoo or Bing
- Web sites should not be under construction
- Links from websites that already link to our site will not be counted
- I reserve the right to refuse links that in our opinion are not suitable
your PM MUST include how you will go about obtaining these links if you don't have a PM or if your PM does not include how you will obtain these links and methods your bid will not be considered.
No time-wasters please. Do not bid if you cannot meet the above requirements with regard to the PR values we require.
Payment is on project completion and after verification of all links. There will be no payment if any of the requirements are not met.
If you want to bid for this project please provide some samples of websites you've successfully built links for.
After each week of the project and before any payment you must provide a spreadsheet including the following columns
- Link URL
– Link Text
– IP address
- Date submitted and date link is accepted
– PR of the page where the link is placed
If done well there will probably be more ongoing work