I am looking for a link building specialist to locate and implement free, one way and related links for my active website. The specifications of the project are as follows:
1. Require 50 PR3, 30 PR4-5 and 20 PR6 or above links.
2. All websites must be in the English language.
3. Must use various titles, descriptions and anchor text for various links.
4. No directory links will be accepted.
5. No link farms or link-exchange programs are allowed.
6. All websites must be family friendly; no gambling, pharmacy, illegal, porn, violent or hate-based sites will be accepted.
7. Links must be from different Class-C IP addresses.
8. The link page from which my site will be linked must not have more than 50 outbound links.
9. All links must be static, direct, standard “a href” type links using the anchor text, titles and descriptions provided.
10. All links must be indexable by googlebot and not rel=”nofollow” type links.
11. All links must be visible to the human reader; no hidden links.
12. All links must be permanent, one-way links from related sites but not competitor sites.
13. All links must be free.
14. No links already linking to my site will be accepted.
15. No automated software is allowed, Zeus, Arelis or other.
16. Links cannot be from pages that are disallowed by robots.txt.
18. Links cannot be on Flash sites or pages.
19. Links cannot be from framed pages.
20. Must complete an excel spreadsheet including all fields provided for each link obtained.
I will provide the following information after the project has been awarded:
1. Five different titles, descriptions and anchor text for use in the links.
2. The current list of sites already linking to my website.
3. An excel spreadsheet with pre-assigned column headers to be completed for each link obtained.
As the service buyer, I reserve the right to refuse any link completed that does not match the above-indicated specifications. If a link is refused, I will either reduce the payment using a pro rata calculation per link or request a replacement. Payment will be made via escrow upon completion of the assignment and verification of the fulfillment of the requirements.