Please read this entire job description before bidding to differentiate yourself from the spammers that do not read the description.
This is a link building project. 30 PR0+ permanent links needed each month for an image printing website located in the United Kingdom. Each link should be from a different class C IP address. The relevant anchor text keywords (multiple ones) will be provided once the project has been awarded. A variety of link descriptions will also be provided. Links from websites that already link to our site will not be counted and a list of URLs already linking to us will be provided. This is an ongoing project.
The terms are as follows:
- Link page must be indexed and cached by Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Links MUST be from sites relevant to the industry of our website, meaning related to photos, art, gifts etc (VERY IMPORTANT).
- Links should be from top level, english language domains, and at least 50% of the websites must be from the United Kingdom.
- Links must be free, non-paid, one way, non-reciprocal and static to our website.
- Links must be permanent, active, never expire and not require further payments.
- No more than 25 outbound links on each web page where the link is placed.
- Links must be static html text links including the target keyword phrase in the hyperlinked anchor text.
- Link page must be search engine friendly, i.e. no redirects, cloaking, framed pages, etc.
- Link page should not be excluded by [url removed, login to view], the link must not contain a rel=nofollow tag.
- Links should be all from different class C IP ranges (VERY IMPORTANT).
- No hidden links. All links must be visible and readable.
- Absolutely NO Black hat or gray hat tactics. We require White Hat techniques only.
- No scraped content, mirror sites, link schemes and sites overrun with contextual ads, popups, intrusive advertising, etc.
- No freely hosted sites such as geocities, tripod, etc.
- Links must not be labeled sponsored, links, ads etc.
- Links must be manually submitted. Using automated software or techniques is NOT acceptable.
- Web sites should not be banned by Google, Yahoo or Bing.
- Links from websites that already link to our site will not be counted.
- Links must be placed over a period of time to look natural and avoid penalties. One link per day approximately (VERY IMPORTANT).
- I reserve the right to refuse links that in our opinion are not suitable.
- No link farms, no link schemes, no link exchange or web rings, no forums, no comment links, no blog comments, no guestbooks, no classifieds, no article directories, no links within newsgroups.
- No links from directories unless the directory is specifically related to our industry (so dmoz is a no, but [url removed, login to view] is fine).
- No more than 10% directory links.
- The Linking page has to have a non gray pagerank bar.
We require weekly progress reports in Excel spreadsheet format with the following columns and data:
* Date link submitted
* Date link accepted
* Link URL
* Google PR of the URL
* Anchor text
* Description text
* Contact email address information or URL of online contact form
* Contact name if available
- You will need to submit an explanation/strategy covering your link building strategy.
- An indication you have read and understand all project requirements (write "Links Are Good" somewhere in your bid)
- This project will be paid monthly once all information/work is completed and verified.
No time-wasters please. Do not bid if you cannot meet the above requirements.
We have other websites that will need link building in the future, and successful work on this project can result in a long-term relationship with continuous link-building projects. Also, we will need smaller amounts of PR1-6 links both for this website and for other sites (in the future), so if we are happy with the outcome on this project we might use the same service provider for those links.
Please give me your price for one month of 30 PR0+ links.
If ANYTHING is unclear, just ask.