We will provide the domains (2), the keywords and descriptions to the selected bidder.
Project must be completed within 3 weeks.
TEXT LINK REQUIREMENTS
- 200 one-way, non reciprocal links
- links must be from a .[url removed, login to view] domain
- no more than 15 outbound links per page
- one way links only (no reciprocal links will be accepted)
- ideally links will be from education or language sites
- link page must already be indexed and cached by Google within last 30 days.
- link should include the target keyword(s) and a short description (which we will supply)
- link pages must be permanent, not dynamic, only static html links will be accepted
- links cannot be from framed pages
- no links from link exchange programs
- link and anchor text must NOT contain the rel=nofollow tag.
- maximum of two links per domain.
- all links must be from different IP addresses (max per 1 link from one IP). This will be checked
- no links from sites that require ongoing payments
- NO links from classifieds, link farms, link-exchange programs, forums, directories, articles submission, adult sites, FFA websites
- links must be manually submitted
- links from websites that already link to our site will not be counted.
- must send us weekly updates of links.
- we reserve the right to cancel (not count) any link if not found suitable.
Once a week you would have to send a report in Excel format, containing all of the following details for each link:
1. The URL of the exact webpage linking to our website
2. The Page Rank of the page linking to our website
3. IP address
No advance payment will be given. Payment will be made after verification of all conditions. And will pay through escrow. Please state: "Read, Understood and Agreed" in your response so that it is clear that you agree to these requirements.
If you cannot deliver - please do not bid.
12 freelancers estão ofertando em média $193 para esse trabalho
Hello sir,we can assure you that we can do the required work for you with [login to view URL] PMB for more details. thanks and warm regards.... Shanti:-)