100 links required. All links must come from pages that have at least PR5 and at least 50 of these 100 must have PR6+.
The links must coming from sites with a related "Letting Agents" / Estate Agents" related theme. I will provide you with the anchor text.
We have a great site that just needs bumping up in the google rankings. Please PM me and I will send you it's URL.
Terms Of Links Accepted
1. Only links from relevant sites related to "letting agents / estate agents" will be accepted
2. Links must be permanent one way static html links with the anchor text of our choosing with no rel=nofollow links in the code.
4. Link page must be search engine friendly. (static page) ie no redirects, cloaking, etc. Page must not be dis-allowed by [url removed, login to view]
5. Link pages must be cached by Google
6. IMPORTANT, I don't want any of these : - NO link farms, link-exchange programs, NO BLOGS, NO FFAs, no banned sites by Google, NO ILLEGAL/SCAM/SPAM sites, No adult sites, no classifieds or pharmacy or mortgage, gaming, forums, political, guestbooks, dynamic links, black hat links. You know what I mean.. basically anything that is no use to us in link building.
7. The linking page must have no more than 24 outbound links.
8. One link per domain, all from different IP addresses.
9. English web sites only.
10. All links must be static, standard href type links (no cgi etc.) and direct using provided anchor text.
11. We reserve the right to cancel any link if not found suitable.
12. One way non-reciprocal links.
13. No link exchanges.
14. Links must be permanent, active and NEVER expire.
Payment will be made upon my receipt of all listings of the active links with URL, PR and IP address. I am happy to do escrow.
Looking to establish a long term working relationship with a quality provider for ongoing projects. We have at least 3 other sites (and more coming) that will need this type of work done if all goes well.
Feel free to PM me with questions
p.s If you can also get us listed on DMOZ (I have already tried but no cigar) ... well that would help your bid :-)