I have a budget of $125 a month to perform ongoing Link Building for my gambling site.
I'm looking for proposals: Given this budget, how many related, 1 way links of what caliber can you provide on a monthly basis?
My expectation is a monthly number of links with a monthly report submitted as to what links were added, that will accrue over time.
Below is a description of the links qualifications (taken from another post, but they apply here as well):
Thank you. I will evaluate and select what I believe to be the most effective plan, and will also consider references and history.
Thank you for taking the time to submit bids for my site!
All Links must must have various PR starting from PR2
- All Links must be from topically relevant English language-based developed websites (not under construction)
- Links must be permanent, free, one way/non-reciprocal and static
- Link must not reside on a page with more than 20 outbound links
- Link pages must have been recently cached in Google (within past 30 days)
- Links should include the target keywords and or key phrases as a title tag on the text hyperlink
- Links followed by a brief description of our website including related keywords will be more valuable (and costly)
- No rel=nofollow links in the code
- Links should not be on Flash sites or pages
- Links should not be on web pages that are disallowed by [url removed, login to view] tag
- Links should not be from framed pages or cloaked pages
- All links must be from a different domain and IP address (geographically diverse, different class-c IP address block).
- Bids to submit to Web/Links Directories or article sites will be ignored. No FFA, guestbooks, links within forums, links within newsgroups or links farms, Links from link exchanges etc. and never participate in any commercial web rings or link exchange programs
- Links must be submitted on a staggered deployment basis to avoid any penalties: don't place all links at once
- Full details of each site submission are required. Winner must provide text document entailing the URL for each link