I am operating a Micro VPN business using openvpn and have no idea how to implement ICMP tunneling on servers.
My servers are using ubuntu OS and most of my clients are using windows. So basically what needs to be done I think is a major makeover:
1. Implement TCP, UDP and ICMP tunneling protocols using custom coded openvpn or any
2. Create a simple Windows VPN GUI using .net/c/c++/phyton/ or anything
3. User authentication from database
4. Disclose all the necessary steps/scripts to setup tcp,udp,icmp tunneling in the SERVERS so that I can deploy it on other servers
5. Provide source code of the GUI
Having completed a similar project is a plus.
Do not bid if you require downpayment/milestone as they have caused me a lot of trouble (on the other site).
I will escrow the payment here and release it after the work is complete and I'm satisfied.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $610 for this job
Hello! I could do what you asked for. Unfortunately I won't accept an award without milestones (we could discuss on what/when) since you have 0 reviews yet.