We have a website that needs to send about 3 millions newsletters per month (about 50000 users) using 10 SMTP servers for one domain.
All emails will be sent from one address: noreply(at)ourdomain(dot)com. We will order the servers once the project start.
You will have:
- Root access to the 10 VPS servers from Linode.
- Setup 10 SMTP servers with Postfix
- Install our SSL certificate on all servers and include it in Postfix configuration.
- Implement SPF, DKIM and similar techniques.
- All emails must land on inbox no matter which is the email destination (Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, etc). This is the most important task.
- Create a technical document with all the steps and commands you executed on server so we can add more VPS servers to the pool of SMTP servers when we require more capacity.
31 freelancers estão ofertando em média $632 para este trabalho
Hello, I have over 9 years experience as an Linux admin and strong experience with email servers setup. Please feel free to ask if you have any questions. Thank You
Hello, I'm linux system engineer with more than 8 years of production experience. I can help you to gain best email sending performance / delivery. Regards, Tony
Hi I can create bash script for auto install mail server on VPS. You can easy to use this script for add new VPS. I gurantee 10/10 scores on [url removed, login to view]
Hi I'm a London based system administrator with more than 10 years of experience. I can configure those servers for you with chef automation tool which will give you a quick way to install new servers if needed.
Hello I massive experienced with Postfix SMTP. As I'm new on [url removed, login to view] I can offer best price. Youst negotiate if somebody will bid lower. Thanks!