We have 2 sophos firewall installed XG115, now in the network we have IPPBX installed behind the firewall at 2 locations as enclosed is the network map below.
Now as it can be seen that both firewalls are connected through an IP-SEC Tunnel and both the firewalls have an IPPBX behind them. Now the issue is that when we connect from a mobile user through VPN, the mobile user is able to connect to the IP-PBX and register but there seems to be an issue with voice, the issue is that the mobile user is able to hear voice of user1 or user2 but the user1 or user2 is unable to hear mobile users.
Also note that user1 and user2 are able to communicate to each other easily without any issues.
The requirement for this small project is as below:
1. Both user1 and user2 should be able to communicate to each (as is the case currently)
2. Mobile Users would install an app in their mobile phones and connect to the IP-PBX on [login to view URL]
3. Mobile users should be able to speak to user1 or user2 without issues (as explained this is the problem).
4. Mobile user if connected to the network from within should be able to still communicate.
5. Ideally the VPN should be seamless meaning should be always connected to the server and there should not be any need for making changes if the mobile user comes inside the main network.
Forgot to mention:
There are small offices outside of the 2 network and they would need to be linked to the existing using VPN only. The project person should also suggest a seamless way to connect other offices to the main office with VPN, the other office locations don't have firewalls but only simple ROUTERS, so which routers would be need for them to connect to the main office via VPN so that their extensions can also be linked to the server1.
10 freelancers estão ofertando em média $298 para esse trabalho
It is a simple problem of the SIP protocol. the subject that I handle with the English language rustically if you have no problem with this I will gladly help you
Hi This is Mostafa Safwat, i have 10 Years experience on Network and Network security solutions ( UTM / NGFW / NGIPS / GTP Firewall / IPSEC etc... ) Thanks,