Develop a learning, adaptive SNMP poller, possibly using snimpy - [url removed, login to view]
The solution must:
1. Run as a daemon on Linux, initially configured by YAML or other config file format.
2. Ideally, provide a management console or other user interface for configuration and monitoring.
3. Perform continuous scheduled polls of multiple SNMP targets.
4. Be programmable to perform automatic, adaptive (if - then), hierachical (multi-level) SNMP polling / SNMP get / walk operations, driven by the IODs returned by previous polls.
5. Translate OIDs and returned data using Object names from vendor-supplied SNMP MIBs into user-definable metrics.
6. Store data locally in a Time Series DataBase (TSDB); or potentially buffer the TS data to a suitable message queue (such as Redis, etc).
7. Stream metrics to Elasticsearch /Kibana and also to InfluxDB / Grafana.
8. Support a means of encrypted data transfer (such as SSL). VPN could be considered for this purpose.
9. Make best use of existing, maintained Open Source systems and code.
13 freelancers estão ofertando em média £1810 para esse trabalho
Hi, My name is Benjamin. I'm an expert with over 14 years of experience. Would love to work with you on this SNMP poller. Look forward to a chat. Regards,
I know SNMP for many years, \r\n data polling , and time streaming using MRTG in the past, RRD \r\n my took is PHP ( php-rrdtool ), which helps to manage raw data and build web interface