We are looking for a systems administrator to install and configure an email server (Postfix is preferred). The admin must have experience installing and operating email servers in production environments like ISP. You must have excellent knowledge and understand how to optimize email delivery success to recipients with Gmail, yahoo, hotmail and AOL accounts. The admin must know how to administer CentOS-based servers.
Requirements for this project include:
- Recommend reputable dedicated offshore CentOS server with cpanel (provider must offer 32+ block of IPs C-class preferred) - for rotation
- install and secure the email server
- We use send-safe to create our campaigns. You will need to install the Send-Safe mailer (you will be given instruction on this installation) - very easy
- optimize the mail server so that emails are not flagged as spam.
- We will need to configure 50+ domains (must provide script or easy instructions to add domains and create the records etc...)
- Full documentation on all configuration
- We are looking for a long term relationship. You will most likely be configuring 1-2 servers per month.
Please respond by telling us about your current experience installing, configuring and maintaining email servers: what servers and operating systems are you familiar with and what is your experience optimizing success of email delivery.
24 freelancers estão ofertando em média $143 para este trabalho
Im expert IT network administrator,I have much experiences on building,security,check bug for servers ( windows,linux,unix…).I have installed many kind of mail server,if you are interested on me and my team,pm plz
Hi, I am a experienced Linux admin, currently handling many Linux servers, Mail Server (Postfix and Qmail), Database Server (Mysql and Postgres). Get me a chance to do it