This is a Linux C++ project.. Do not apply if you are not an expert in this field.
The zip file DrawText contains two folders..
Working - A project that creates a label object and draws shapes to the label. When you run the project you will see it creates a bitmap output of the label with the shapes drawn onto it.
This project has been converted to run on Linux.
new Part - This contains extra item classes.. itemtext and librarytext. These are wince classes that need to be converted to Linux and to work with the existing [login to view URL] idea is not to convert individual functions but to make something that effectively does the same thing.. and that is to draw text onto the label at the correct size and rotation using the correct font.
The font engine in use on Linux is called FreeType. You should use this. [login to view URL]
I also want the CopyAndRotate function to be implemented.. that will allow shapes and text to be drawn at angles.
1. Library text and item text added and can draw text from a chosen font onto the labels.
2. Copy and rotate fixed and working so can draw items (text or shapes) at angles 0,90,180,270.
3. Shapes library fixed so they draw better..currently shapes look broken at some sizes.
4. Examples provided to show shapes drawing at many shapes and angles.
5. Examples provided to show text of at least 3 fonts drawing at different sizes and rotations.
I will be on holiday for 10 days of this project so hard to contact.. but you have 2 weeks to complete it.
Possibly useful link..
[login to view URL]
I wrote a function 12 years ago to generate characters on an embedded board using freetype.. It is included as example.. I only add it as it could be useful.. it may also not match the current freetype functions. You will have to check that.
27 freelancers estão ofertando em média £424 nesse trabalho
HI. I have good experience with c/c++ programming for windows and linux both and have experience with freetype. i can handle your project. So hope more disucss with you. Regards.