We must create a gateway, capable to collect and send signaling to/from end points.
In another words we have to be able to collect real time status of remote buttons,
and to send live events to relays etc.
Long story short: want to receive events from digital inputs, and trigger digital outputs over LoRa network.
What steps we excepting to be done:
1. To find and suggest proper LoRa gateway interface for Raspberry and for Windows (can be USB).
It must be available to buy from known sources such as Aliexpress, Amazon etc.
2. To find and recommend right LoRa module for the end points, such as digital inputs for buttons,
and digital outputs for the relay as an example.
3. To make it detailed description how to add/pair/save endpoints and read signaling from them.
4. To have settings saved in configuration file in order of us to manage/edit through web interface (to be done by us)
5. To have a possibility to convert live signal from sensors and convert/send to our server in GET/JSON format
Also to have a possibility to send from this gateway signal to turn on/off relays etc. from GET/JSON received and converted to LoRa end-points.
Sample use cases:
1. Have button connected to Digital Input on LoRa endpoint (best multiple DI on module to have).
When button is pressed to send a JSON with parameters like: UUID of LoRa Gateway, ID of the Sensor, Timestamp etc.
2. Have an LED connected to Digital Output of LoRa module endpoint. When a JSON is sent to Gateway,
to receive/convert and re-send to module, and turn On or Off the LED attached to the endpoint.
Whole task is to collect live status of the DI over LoRa and convert to URL, and vice versa, to receive URL and control DO wirelessly.
It must use supervised signaling as LoRa does (all statuses only if confirmed)
Version for Raspberry must use or Ubuntu Mate or Raspbian OS, ideal over Mono for .NET in linux.
Version for Windows has to use MS [login to view URL]
Windows version is optional, Raspberry is main task.
17 freelancers estão ofertando em média $2318 para esse trabalho
Hi I am experienced embedded system developer with more than 8 years of experience. I have worked with loRA before. Please get in touch to discuss it further Regards
Hi there , I am Electrical + Software engineer with 18 years experience . I am interested in your project, LoRa/LoRaWAN gateway for Raspberry Pi 3 and/or Windows.