PlugVan produces camper modules which convert any cargo into a fully-fledged camper within 5 minutes.
Our second product is „PlugVan Connect“: a control system for all electrical components and for monitoring status information inside the camper van. We offer touch screen, app and voice control (Amazon Alexa). Fully integrated with our PlugVan Camper Module but also compatible with any camper van on the market.
For the improvement of PlugVan Connect we are seeking support by an experienced Raspberry PI / Linux programmer for the following tasks:
- Setup of network configuration of Raspberry Pi
- Programming of bash scripts
- Control of different bus systems (I2C, Serial, SPI etc.)
- Programming of micro controllers (ESP8266, ESP32 with Mongoose OS)
- Experience with MQTT
- Programming of interfaces with sensors and actors (temperature sensors, relays, analog to digital converters, etc.)
- Experience with git
- Programming experience (ideally Node.js)
Our team is located in Berlin/Germany but work can be accomplished remotely with interaction via Skype, Slack, etc.
26 freelancers estão ofertando em média €1208 para esse trabalho
Hello.. I am experienced with RPi, and with all listed requirments except the ESP.. I have all its modules but I did not program much on ESP32.. would you please clarify if you need RPi programming or ESP?