Set up two different local webservers to support QUIC protocol on HTTP3
Pago na entrega
I am looking for a freelancer who can assist me in setting up two different local webservers on Linux operating systems to support the QUIC protocol on HTTP3 and also TCP/IP on HTTP2. The ideal candidate should have experience in configuring web servers, particularly with Nginx.
- Set up two local webservers on Linux operating systems
- Configure the webservers to support the QUIC protocol on HTTP3
- Use Nginx as the preferred web server software and any other that supports QUIC HTTP3
Skills and Experience:
- Proficient in setting up and configuring webservers on Linux operating systems
- Experience with Nginx web server software
- Familiarity with the QUIC protocol and HTTP3
The goal of this set up is to compare HTTP2 VS HTTP3 on different servers.
I should be able to see the h3 and h2 when I use the google chrome diagnostic tool to check for the protocols.
If you have the necessary skills and experience, please submit your proposal and provide examples of similar projects you have completed.
ID do Projeto: #37213523
Sobre o projeto
16 freelancers estão ofertando em média $133 nesse trabalho
Hi there, over 10y work experience with linux and nginx setting up these kind of tasks. I have experience setting up nginx with HTTP/1.1, HTTP/2 and HTTP/3 support. Ping me and I'll help you out. Cheers!