1) Experienced Siebel Administrator with strong knowledge of migration, patching, deployment and operations activities
2) Siebel upgrade knowledge, working experience of IP17 and above will be added advantage.
3) Knowledge of Linux, VMware, EXADATA, Oracle cloud DBCS/OCI knowledge is must.
4) Migration and Deployment of Siebel Objects from One environment to Another.
5) User Administration through LDAP, handling identity management.
6) Creation and Monitoring of Siebel Setup/Environment
7) Job Administration (running Jobs for EIM, Workflow Process Batch Manager, Batch Assignment and so on).
8) Proactively Identifying the issues (specially related to performance) and providing the necessary solutions.
9) Co-Ordination with Network/Computer Management/Database Administration team for Connectivity, Patch Update, Upgrade and Databackup activities.
10) Holding Certification in Siebel 7.8 or 8.0 / 8.1 would be preferred
11) Holds experience in both Technical and Functional Design Document.
12) Experience in Jenkins, automation, CI-CD, Sumologic, OEM & OMC
13) Should hold excellent communication and presentation