I am releasing the next generation of my application called KiddyBase and I want to upgrade the splash page, icon, and a handful of other graphics.
KiddyBase is a mobile baby book, allowing parents to create journal entries (with pictures and recordings) of events in the lives of their children. The current icon/splash page is a "crawl-walk-run" image that tries to convey the that this is an app that will work for the life of the child (not just during the baby phase). That said, I am not a big fan of the current concept and want to change it. Basically I'm looking for something that conveys some or all of the following:
- A journal
- For events in the lives of children
- Allows for photos and audio recordings
- Includes safety, development and medical information (e.g. height/weight graphs)
- Is friendly and easy to use
- (optional) integrates with Facebook
The following deliverables are required:
- Large application logo for iTunes store (concept and artwork required)
-- Final size: 512x512
- New application icon (based on new logo)
-- Final size: 57x57
- Splash page with:
-- new application logo
-- application name (provided by buyer)
-- application tagline (provided by buyer)
-- application version (provided by buyer)
-- Final size: 320x480
- Tab bar icons:
-- "Journal" tab
-- "Development" tab
-- "Other" tab
-- Final size: 42x30
- Miscellaneous icons:
-- Measurement icon (e.g. height and weight)
-- Journal entry icon
-- Final size: 35x35
- All deliverables must be Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop files.
- The original file size must be at least as large or larger than the "Final Size" listed above (for ease of editing); the image must look good at the final size list above.
- The images must be original works free of any licensing requirements.
- Seller will be required to provide examples of previous work so buyer can asses both the quality and the fit of the seller's style.