We need a logo and 8 related drawings about orangutans, rainforest, and sea turtles. Drawings will be kid activities like "find animals in the forest" and "coloring book" and "dot-to-dot." Art needs to be engaging and kid-friendly, this is a project created by children to help other children learn about saving the rainforest.
Logo will be graphically simple, thinking of a circular shape with a rainforest tree, orangutan in tree, and roots growing down into an ocean - with sea turtle in the ocean (or going from beach to ocean)
We like this logo (top right): [url removed, login to view]
Logo could incorporate letters WHO
Drawings needed should be line drawings, simple to photocopy, and accurate (this is for students to learn) based on the rainforests of Sabah, Malaysia - you will need to research to get accurate pictures of the types of trees and animals.
#1 and #2 will be both color and greyscale, others just greyscale, or simple color that would look ok printed and photocopied (for classroom teachers)
1. orangutan(s) in tree, color illustration for handout
2. sea turtle illustration for handout
3. dot-to-dot drawing of mama & baby orangutan
4. dot-to-dot drawing of sea turtle swimming amid coral
5. "coloring book" page which is accurate drawing of rainforest with animals somewhat hidden in locations we will specify (showing about 8 animals and 10 different species of tree which we will provide), so kids can search for the animals, identify them, and color the pictures
6. "coloring book" page of a coral reef showing accurate pictures of around 8 different types of coral and 8 different fish/animals that are found in the Sulu Sea, including green turtle - as in #5
7. maze activity "help the baby orangutan find its mother" - in a rainforest motif
8. maze activity "help the baby turtle find the sea grasses" - going from nest on beach, through surf, and into safe place in ocean (they go about 3 meters deep)
**TO BID include a draft of logo or one of the other pieces. ** Sorry to make it difficult, but we want serious bidders who are excited about this project and have the experience to make the right kind of illustration for this.