Looking for a designer that has experiences with brand guideline creation.
SOW will be the creation identity guidelines for the company and for its brands 4 separate sub-brands. So, here are a few variables to help you to achieve a preliminary proposal:
• Industry: education sector, specializing in "e-learning" and game based learning online applications
• The brands' personality, positioning, target market, etc. have been completed in-house
• Creative briefs for each of the respective brands will be issued to you to expedite the creative development; mainly copy extracted from the drafted brand
• Seeking development of logos, identity guidelines, typography, etc.
o Please Note:
• Parent company brand and one of the sub-brands will require a more comprehensive guideline. The other brands will require a minimum guidelines
• Our advertising & marketing collaterals, messaging, initiatives, etc. will primarily exist in the digital space. However, the parent company and one of the sub-brands will have initiatives that will go beyond the digital space; below-the-line marketing, grass roots, events, etc.
• Because of the nature of our products, we don't need photograph, packaging, etc.
Please submit proposal. Thank you.
38 freelancers are bidding on average $1062 for this job
Hi, I am experienced and creative vector illustrator, graphic, logo and T-shirt designer. I would be able to deliver your request to your satisfaction. You can check my portfolio.