I need a professional-looking website along the lines of [[url removed, login to view]] and [[url removed, login to view]].
My domain which has a partially-completed website on it is [[url removed, login to view]]
"Brick and Tile" refers to the style of house of that name.
The website will be a search engine, serving the same basic function as [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view], the difference being that it will specialise in 'Brick and Tile' houses.
Your task will be the graphic design and basic HTML layout, with the CMS and programming to be done in a separate project afterward.
I already really like the 'brick' part of the logo that has been done so far, however I would also appreciate getting your input for logo ideas.
1. The current website at
[[url removed, login to view]] can be discarded, so you can start from scratch (aside from the aforementioned 'brick' drawing). I can provide a basic PSD of this old version of the site.
2. Final design should include:
* '[url removed, login to view]' to match the design
* At least one 468x60 animated banner
* At least one 768x90 animated banner
* A button style (either graphics or CSS styling) which matches the look and feel of the website
3. For main menu mock-up you can use: FOR SALE - SOLD LISTINGS - ADVERTISE NOW
4. The main page area should be approximately the same width as domain/[url removed, login to view]
5. Tag line for the site will be "Focused Property Search", possibly with the word 'Focused' being underlined or high-lighted in some way.
6. The logo should be done as vector graphics, or if bitmap, should be rendered clearly in at least 300dpi. This applies even if we decide to use my original brick image (it will need to be redone faithfully as vector image or high-res bitmap image).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday Jan 20, 2011 9:59:10 AM:
Thank you very much for taking the time to bid on this project.
Our staff are located in Brisbane, Australia and as such we have suffered some delays to our work schedule due to severe flooding.
We will be choosing a bidder soon, thank you for your patience.