Corporate Logo for a book publishing company based on some of of the client's design ideas.
1. Must provide 4-6 original logo designs, no clip-art, no stock images,
icons or photography.
2. Must provide up to 6 revisions on the logo that is selected.
3. Incorporate concept of an open book.
4. On the left hand page should be an upper-case S and on the right hand
page should be an upper-case P.? The Font for these characters should be
something gothic, but not looking too old.
5. Should have clean and simple lines.
6. Should attempt to incorporate an image of a two hemisphere map if
possible.? This cannot overwhelm the logo or take away from the S and P.
Once a final logo design is selected 3 copies must be provided: 1 in a
pleaseing shade of green, one in yellow and one in white.
1. Must receive high resolution original file (please state in bid the
resolution and DPI that you will provide).
2. must recieve alternative copies in sizes appropriate for 8.5" x 11",
web-page logo, letterhead and business card.
Please provide a reference in your bid to a portfolio of your past logo