I would like a quote to create a logo for my company. I have a good idea of what I would like as far as specifications so this is basically an exercise in creativity.
The successful bidder will receive a document that outlines all of the requirements for the logo including:
- A synopsis of the business plan.
- The emotions that our company would like to express.
- Some information about the types of customers we have.
- A complete list of requirements.
- What we do and do not want to see in a logo.
The company is an intellectual based sports company that caters to all sports but does have some main ones it deals with. There are some characteristics about the logo that is necessary to properly quote on this work. They are:
* **Stand Alone** - The logo may be presented with or without the name of the company and still be recognizable to the customer.
* **Black and White** - The logo must be able to be expressed in black and white as well as color. This also includes with and without the company name. This would allow for letter head or to be printed on a shirt in one color.
* **Picture in Picture** - I would like, however, this is not a requirement, to have the logo be a picture within a picture. For example, if the logo was a tree without branches, on closer inspection you may see that the branches are the first letter of the company name.
* **Deliverable** - The logo must be provided in a vector diagram preferable Macromedia.
Please include links to some other logos you have created.
Thank-you for your time.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Vector Diagram preferably Macromedia