First and foremost - we don't want to limit your creativity!! So please send us whatever you feel is appropriate for our brand.
Brand Slogan = Underground Live: "Home to Cultural Architects"
Underground Live, LLC is a company that specializes and focuses on the best in independent artistic culture: fine arts, performing arts and musical entertainment of various genres (Hip Hop, Punk, Soul, etc.). In addition to being the authority on art and music, we also use editorials, feature articles and journals to report information about the lifestyle (food, consumer products, travel, etc.) and future trends to people within the culture and people wanting to know about culture.
**Here are some key phrases we use for defining the brand which may give you insight:**
"Preservation Society and Think Tank for the Urban Trendsetter,"
"Aficionados of the Urban Avant-Garde," which translates into experts
and fanatics of Urban Trendsetting/ Taste making.
"The Upper-Echelon of the Underground Lifestyle."
**The logo design needs to meet these attributes:
**- Universally appealing
- Shrinkable (down to business card)
- representation of cutting-edge of trendsetting
- represents our brand (see above)
- evoke a positive feeling
- doesn't look like a traditional corporate logo
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
JPEG, BMP, PNG files