- Logo for a high school tennis tournament (ages 14-18 years)
- Design should be desirable to teenagers and appealing to parents
- Design should be recognizable from a distance
- Design should arouse brand recognition
- Design should characterize keywords provided
- Logo will be used on t-shirts and other apparel provided to contestants
- Logo will be used on letterhead and promotional items, e.g., signs, associated with the tournament
- Vector graphics that can be scaled as small as a shirt pocket and as large as the back of a t-shirt
- Easily incorporated into normal desktop publishing using tools such as MS Word, Visio, and Publisher
- Multi-color (up to three colors)
- Black and white adaptation
- School colors are Navy Blue and White
Artwork in electronic vector format.
Artwork in electronic format that can be imported into desktop publishing, e.g., MS Word, MS Publisher.
Multi-color version (up to 3 colors) and B&W rendering.
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No 3rd party components unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).